Friday, September 26, 2008

Which one to pick for today!!??




I have a problem today - there are too many pics to choose from. But I really do want to stick to posting only one picture each day or its gonna get too messy. So... lets see... what I find ... there are feather pics, and leaf pics and shadow and light pics.... I am going for the feather pics coz of the novelty value... maybe I shd have another post with "surplus pics of the day"!! Too much on my mind today, too many details, its like I have been on "macro mode" for the past few days!

4 comments:

Pinku said...

Lovely as usual....love the yellow peeping through the feather....

Unknown said...

i just fell in love with bicyle pic...its just too good..spl the grey coloured wall behind..can i use it??

Pinku said...

hey!!

was hoping to see atleast two new posts since my last visit...what happened to the pic a day posts?

Or dont they include weekends? :)

Hope all goes well with you.

Pinku said...

u been tagged...so quickly to comply :)